WANT TO BE PROMOTED ON OUR SITE?
Hidcote Manor Gardens near Chipping Campden 7th September to Sunday 29th September 2013.
National Trust Hidcote Manor Gardens
Sculpture Trail 2013
Saturday 7th September to Sunday 29th September 2013
Last years details:
Sculptors last year included:
Alec and Fiona Peever
Deborah Scaldwell Moody
Brochure for 2011:
Here are a sample of the Sculptors who exhibited at Hidcote Manor Gardens in 2011.
Peter Clarke ARBS
• The sculpture trail is welcoming sculptures and artists from around the country to show their work in these beautiful ‘outdoor roomed’ gardens.
• Work must be for outdoor display but we have limited spaces in the conservatory and the Italian house for selected indoor work.
• Art must be easily transportable but we have gated access points around the site which will allow larger pieces to be transported in, again limited spaces available.
• The gardens are securely locked at night and fully insured
• There will be national trust staff on site to assist if necessary.
• There is no charge for admission
• Artists will be able to include profile information, promotional material and be able to send out invitations from their own database. (national trust will also produce a brochure and advertise the trail)
• Work can be offered for sale with a private agreement between the artist and customer.
• Closing date for application is Sunday 5th May 2013 applications after this date will be considered but artist names will not be printed in the brochure.
• If possible, please include image of artwork associated with application (or detailed description of what you may want to exhibit)
• Please contact Pamela Johnston 0n 01386 439801 or email. email@example.com
Please send application form to:
Pamela Johnston, 4 Hidcote Bartrim, Chipping Campden, Glos, GL55 6LS
Or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright © THE SCULPTURE WEBSITE 2014||Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire|